Extek Model 2150 Silver Film Duplicator
Silver Film Duplicators
- Self-threading design provides an additional convenience
- Easy-to-read indicator shows the film remaining in the magazine
- Simplified controls for ease-of-use.
- Upon completion of the duplicating cycle, the Model 2150 automatically stops.
- Visible and audible signals announce the completion.
- Unique automatic step test feature of Model 2150
- Film Size
- 2.5 mil to 6 mil thickness
- Master and duplicating films may have sprocket holes; however,sprocket-hole registration is not maintained .
- Film Type
- Master: Silver Halide, Diazo or Vesicular
- Duplicate: Silver Halide, direct duplicating or print film.
- Film Capacity
- Duplicate Supply: Max. roll dia. 4.2 mil 2.7 mil
- Magazine:10.5 in (27 cm) 1600 ft (488m) 2400 ft (731 m)
- Master Supply: 5 mil 4 mil 2.5 mil
- Camera Type: 120 ft (36m) 160 ft (49 m) 220 ft (67m)
- Duplicating Speed
- 50' per min (15m per min), fixed
- Automatic Step Test
- Six levels of expose, with signature between levels
- Increments are 2% of full exposure range, beginning from baseline of exposure control dial setting.
- AC Input (single phase): 105 to 125 volts, 60 Hz
- Current: 1.4 amps, max