Extek Model 3441 Silver Film Duplicator
Extek Model 3441Silver Film Duplicator
- Designed to produce high quality duplicates from old, curled and damaged masters .
- Works with all types of master films, putting the least possible stress on fragile masters, even with nitrate or acetate backings.
- Duplicates common quality 16mm or 35mm film at 150 feet per minute.
- Design simplicity and quality in manufacture account for excellent reliability enjoyed by our users
- Convenient threading mechanism permits instant, high quality operation.
- Low maintenance requirements; most common service can be done in a matter of minutes.
- Digital speed and exposure readout also available
- Film Size
- 16mm and 35mm
- Film Type
- Master: Silver Halide, Diazo or Vesicular
- Duplicate: Silver Halide
Print form (image reserved)
Direct duplicating (image not reserved) Film may have sprocket holes; however, sprocket registration is not maintained
- Film Capacity
- Maximum roll diameter, 10 inches (25cm); diameter of full roll must not exceed five (5) times the core diameter.
- Duplication Speed
- 150 (46 meters) per minute, nominal
- Exposure Lamp
- 250 W tungsten halogen
- 180 line pairs/mm, minimum
- Heat Load
- Less than 94- BTU/hr (275W) standby
- Less than 1710 BTU/hr (500W) when duplicating
- Spindle Configuration
- 5/16" of 1" spindles, operator changeable
- Width- 30.5" (77.5cm)
- Depth- 21.0" (53.5cm)
- Height-35.0" (88.9cm)