Mekel Aperture Card Scanner
- Affordable and convenient solution to convert your microfilm aperture cards to digital images
- Latest technology for digital imaging
- create high quality images at full resolution; go straight from microfilm to digital image file .
- Dual-save allows both bi-tonal and grayscale images to be saved from a single scan of the card.
- Auto white-balance (AWB) produces the best possible grayscale and bi-tonal images from each card .
- High-speed USB plug-and-play connectivity; simple and effective interface; reduces set-up time
- 100 - 400 dpi.
- Speed (A2/C Size, 200dpi)
- 370 cards per hour.
- Speed (A2/C Size, 400dpi)
- 300 cards per hour
- 150 card automated batch feed
- Hollerith entry
- Automatic (IBM, MIL STD 804B)
- Reduction ratio
- 7.5x to 40x (variable)
- Dual-save(greyscale and bi-tonal)
- Scaling accuracy
- File formats (bi-tonal)
- TIFF, CALS, PNG and PDF
- File formats (greyscale)
- JPEG, BMP, RAW TIFF, PNG and PDF
- Agency approvals
- CE, UL, cUL.
- RoHS compliance