Low Volume Scanners
- Read traditional OMR "bubble" marks.
- Capture image clips of text areas or text boxes, such as essay responses on a test or comment fields on a survey.
- Capture images of full pages.
- Capture and convert written information into digital information with ICR technology - such as name, address, and identification number.
- Read both pen and pencil forms.
- Read checkbox responses, X box responses, and bar codes.
- Physical Description
- Length: 21.25”
Weight: 17 lbs
- Operating Temperature: 60° to 85°F (16°C to 29°C)
Humidity: 40% to 60%, non-condensating
- USB 2.0 connection—Image or OMR processing
- Dual Read Heads: 200 dots per inch (dpi) resolution, up to 256 levels of grayscale per pixel; pencil and ink read capabilities Pencil or ink forms may be used Scanning Rate: 2,800 sheets per hour in OMR mode, 2,300 sheets per hour in OMR with imaging mode Forms: 2.5” x 5” to 9” x 14” (60-100 lb. Offset). Uses both Mark Reflex B and Trans-Optic® forms Form Input Capacity: Auto-feed, 100 sheets Output Stacker Capacity: 100 sheets main stacker, 100 sheets select stacker (if present) Controls: Two Push button programmable switches Message Display: 40 character, alphanumeric Multi-feed detection Integrated ES/ScanMark™ Emulation Mode
- A programmable interactive printer
Select stacker separates forms that fail edit checks
Bar code reader
SelfScore® option for classroom test scoring and surveys