Low Volume Scanners
- The OpScan® 4ES optical mark read (OMR) scanner is one of the most versatile and efficient desktop scanners available for automated data collection. Its powerful processor delivers fast document throughput and provides a complete solution with a variety of off-the-shelf and custom software packages.
- Physical Description
- Length: 21.25”
Weight: 17 lbs.
- Operating Temperature: 60° to 85°F (16° to 29°C)
Humidity: 40% to 60%, non-condensating
- USB 2.0, using a virtual serial port with user-defined protocol.
- 100-240 volt operation: 100-240 volts AC (-10%, +6%): 50-60 Hz; US 3-prong plug; 15 amp dedicated circuit
- Read Heads: Contact Image Sensor Arrays, 16 level OMR, Pencil Read Capabilities.
Forms: 2.5” X 5” to 9” X 14” (60 – 100 lb. Off set)
Uses both Mark Refl ex and Trans-Optic forms
Feeder Capacity: Auto-feed, 100 sheets
Output Stacker Capacity: 100 sheets main stacker, 100 sheets select stacker (if present)
Message Display: 40 character, alphanumeric
Scanning Rate: 2,800 sheets per hour (actual scanning rate depends on quantity of data read from the form and the amount of processing done on the data while scanning)
- Dual side read head for two-sided form scanning
Select stacker separates forms that fail edit checks
A programmable interactive printer that prints information on the sheet being scanned - based on the scanned data, such as error codes, alphanumeric messages, serial numbers, validation fl ags, and test scores – with no effect on the throughput rate
Bar code reader delivers application information
SelfScore® module for classroom test scoring and surveys